HVAC Comfort Advisor
Uptown Heating & Air Conditioning is looking to hire a HVAC Home Comfort Advisor in the Houston area to conduct in-home sales consultations focused on HVAC, comfort and efficiency.
The Home Comfort Advisor assesses homeowner needs, develops and presents HVAC replacement/upgrade proposals, secures sales, processes orders and works with company teammates to ensure customer satisfaction. This position will work with new and existing customers to guide them through the Sales Process while exploring equipment and financing options.
- Identify, pre-qualify and call on non-contract customers and current contract customers to increase awareness of company service offerings.
- Prepare estimates for contracts and proposals.
- Follow-up on sales leads and lists, both self-generated and via other sources.
- Manage multiple opportunities particularly focusing on selling service agreements and new equipment.
- Sell, renew and expand renewable service agreements and protection plans, to both new and existing customer.
- Maintain a closing ratio on: Generated leads of 70% or higher; Marketed leads of 50% or higher.
- Must be accessible by phone at all times.
- Demonstrate technical expertise and maintains a high level of credibility.
- Recommend solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage.
- Positively and credibly influence service strategies with homeowners.
- Effectively write and present proposals.
- Negotiate value and address resistance and closes the sale.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- GED or High School Diploma
- 1 years of in-home sales experience.
- Prior success in the industry with knowledge of industry and local market.
- Knowledge of HVAC field concepts, practices, best practices, procedures, tools, and equipment.
- Strong relationship building skills, customer focused and disciplined.
- Strong needs-based sales skills and a passion for excellence
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
We believe our greatest asset are our employees, Uptown Heating & Air Conditioning conducts drug screenings and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Uptown Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.ontimehouston.com.